Integrated Hypnotherapy is based on the integrated approach by bringing our awareness to the chain that links our thoughts, emotions, energies, and physical body. Thoughts control our causal body, emotions control our astral body, energies control the body of our Chakras/Auras, and the physical body/perceived reality controls our brain.
Sessions under Clinical Hypnosis might include:
- Classical Hypnotherapy to work with deep unconscious issues.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (“EFT”) (Tapping Meridians for Emotional Release).
- Past Life Regression, Age Regression, Inner Child Work, Journey of the Souls, Higher Self Therapy.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Guided Breathwork.
- Other Relaxation Techniques.